I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

U ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My Instagram

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The -- Night

Yawnnnn~~
@.@
Hmmmmph~~ I always feel sleepy before the time reach 12am.
Is this the sign of getting old?
But i feel like so want to blog tonight, don't know why.
Emo???
And this few days keep awake on 4am something!!!! 
Damn suffer!!!

Recently, i have to back to office to training~
U know... i hate it.
Hate the rules & regular.
And of course their Lan Si  faces >.<!

oh ya~ i'm so proud of myself yo! 
I drive alone in KL! Nervous!!!!!!!!!
This is the first ever, i drive without anyone in KL.
*** i need to improve my parking skill!! =P

ERm...
It's time to bed~ night

i like simple make up & i love my blanket XD
Training cancel last minute.
Back to sleep!

Got some cute pictures from my friend's wall post.
Share it to u all =)
When i look at it~ i miss my boy so much
 ♥ you so much

I'm a lucky starfish =D


GoOOOd NiiiiGht

No comments:

Post a Comment