I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

U ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My Instagram

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Copenhagen-- Denmark

>,< Ermm......
I am a frog at the bottom of a well!
I never know in Denmark got a very famous MERMAID statue~~
I love mermaid~~
 Helloo~ Aunties....
Cruise liner =)
My first time *.*
 Hellooo sunshine =)
I'm the small small girl in the Big Big world =D

The small small room!
 very beautiful view !!
 Cold =S

 Hello mermaid... u looks beautiful =)

 My boy love mermaid too~~~
He actually love Ariel (cartoon)

 Wait! im not ready yet~~




Try imagine, how nice if bridal shooting in this kind of view~
sure AMAZING!! 
 Delicious food =)))))))))
 Hahahahah
Nowadays, everyone got this habit!

 <3

 Hello handsome~
This cookies i bought from Copenhagen airport before i leave =)
Look exactly with the handsome right? hehe!
I keep this box after i finished the cookies....& i put my money in...HOHO~


I LOVE Denmark <3


 Legendary person's portrait on the flight!

the last conversation v baby in the airport before the flight!

* This is definitely a amazing trip! <3

1 comment: