I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

U ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My Instagram

Friday, December 17, 2010

♥It's December ♥


                              ♥             *.*             ♥
 Wootz wootzz.... Hi ~~~everyone~~
I'm officially start  my ''unprecedented'' blog  and to share my everything about me to you all~~~hehehehe... Actually is for Practice my pooooor grammar... pls help do correction for me ya>.<
 TWO weeks more and 2010 will b a part of history....& i just cant wait! Pretty excited cant wait for my ♥Birthday  to travel v all my family~~@ Hat Yai - Thailand


 To recall past events with deep feeling~ I want to say thousand million THANKS to my LOVE one!!! I appreciate all your kindness to me especially my Familyu all so muchiii) & You..... The person will know who i mention ya~~ =D



No comments:

Post a Comment