I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

U ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My Instagram

Monday, December 27, 2010

★My Christmas 2010★

My special X'mas ever in this year~
 Not at Club, Not v my Bf, Not v my Dear frenssss
Is together v my FAMILY~
 Cousin wedding celebration

Firstly...i want to introduce this cute puppy~
His named is " Tang Tang''
Which in chinese is sweet sweet^^,
My cousin's puppy
Hmmmm,
Look at the last picture .....hohoho..look alike v TangTang isn't?
Tat's my Chan Jinn Beng (BengBeng) <3

yooohoo.. Now is the time~~~
A simple and grand tea time ceremony!!
Tat's my dad n mum<3


My little cousin...
He like to pose YEAH~~~>.<

 Gong xi Gong xi~~
Cousin & Brother~ brother's gf...
Uncle n aunty~
Happy family =P


This is my X'mas night

No comments:

Post a Comment