I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

U ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My Instagram

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hat Yai ~ The 1st trip in 2011

It's time to travel again =D
31/12/2010 - 2/1/2011
But nothing special.....=(
Is going to Hat Yai again....
I think i went for thousand times alrdy *.*
Butttttt
This time have a new member to join my family!
Is Beng Beng~
hohoho~~
The first meal early in the morning~
DimSum
Very cheap~~~
can eat as much as u want =P

Sitting in duk duk car~
going to ''bai bai''

Reached!

My family ♥ 


Girl friend n Boy friend
=D

Yummy~~~~*.*

try try try..........

I'm not dare to buy this & put at my room..
''pa pa ''=S

The dinner!
what can i say is.........
CHEAP & NICE !!!

The Ugly keyboard slipper that i ever see before
>.<

&
nothing special...
We eat alot of pineapple~
The pineapple from thailand is nicer than m'sia 1!!!!!!!
Simple n nice new year trip v family...i love it...^^
I will work hard~Earn more $$$
hope our next trip will b at Taiwan!
Last but not least,
ermmmm... i buy nothing in this trip again! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment