I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

U ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My Instagram

Monday, January 17, 2011

♥ A surprise from you ♥

Baby went to Dubai on10-1-11
&came back from Dubai on 15-1-11
This is his 1st business trip on 2011~

Same as normal~
i waiting him at home...
Finally he is back!!!!
Just off the plane, he get sick !!!!
Pity him...sure suffer alot in the plane....
What can i do for him???
 First time i drive out myself...
To buy dinner for him..
Pork porridge

At the next day ...
baby show me what he get from Dubai...


Chivas...for monkey they all...
For celebrate CNY???

Chocolate~ for his aunt.....

ERrrrmmmm.....where is mine? =(

Wauuuuuu......
At the night time, baby ask me why i dun take good care of this ''beng beng''..
& i go to take a look..does this beng beng get dirty!!??
Oh no....Very surprised~
I found beng beng wearing a necklace
A diamond necklace!♥♥♥

Baby said...this is for my 22 years old birthday present~
So lovely~ ah beng v the necklace♥♥♥
From Dubai

The certificate ~
My 1st diamond from u~~
 0.07carat~ *.*

Appreciate it! 
Thank you baby!

1 comment: