I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

U ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My Instagram

Monday, January 17, 2011

♥ Sunday outing day v babe~♥

Yesterday was a great day for me!
Breakfast dim sum v vin's poh poh~
&
The next is movie time~


16-1-2011 @tropicana city mall 

Funny,touching movie!!! I love ah beng..lol
Tears drop in the cinema when watching this....& vin laugh at me!!!!huh!
After that we go back n rest for a while...
Head to Lot10 ,Uniqlo again~ & pavilion!
Shopping time >.<

Bought alot~
Baby's play boy~

one of my favorite fleece~~ disney collection!
From Uniqlo~

suddenly saw my mum favorite biscuit, which is famous in hongkong!
buy buy buy!

baby going to Norway soon so he need to get ready alot winter suit!
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment