I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

U ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My Instagram

Monday, March 28, 2011

About me ♥♥♥ (march)

Huh~~
Finally..... I have the time & energy to update my blog.
Very busy recently, may be eat less than usual. My friends say i lost some weight!
How can!! My goal is to gain weight >> 45kg!
I feel a little fat looks better, do u agree??

Haiz...... So bad luck,
Illness found me!
All together reported!!
Aunty visit, fever, cough, sore throat, sore gum!!!
It's killing me!
So SO so weak!

But, i still hold to the last..... to complete my work!
Thank god... I did!
After  the war....
It's time to have a break...to recharge!!!
Back home today =))))) because today is a special day~~
Mummy birthday
I love you mum!
No any special celebration, my mother is a very low-key person. Haha!!

So happy & thanksgiving ~~~
Saw the family in peace, be happy....
There is no more important than this! =D
I will always go home..... accompany you, you ,you & you ;-p
Will be resting at home for 1 week =)

Wau...so fast.... today is 28.3.2011
Some excitement began!!
Hohohoho....
Less than a month, i will off to meet my bf...ngek ngek ngek ngek!
My soul & heart had flew over there~~
Can't wait....can't wait!!!!!

But, I'm kinda worry for my younger brother...
 He will be further his study in KL soon...
Hope everything is smooth & fine!
Final decision... TARC college!
Gambate

No comments:

Post a Comment