I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

U ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My Instagram

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Working life~

What a busy working life!
Work so hard for what?
For a better life?
Sometimes, when think of the $$$$$....
I feel really tired..
I hate $$$$$
But i need it!
Everyone need it.... to complete all of the dreams!
I don't want to be a slave of money....''IF can''... T.T

I know i am talking nonsense!
Luckily that, i have my family support & encouragement~
Think of uuuuuuu,
I'm full of courage!
Let's fight for the future!
=)

Happy no worries~

The sweet girl~

And the next is.....
1st time i work for a cat walk show..
CAT WALK!!!!
Baby laugh at me, when i told him T.T
Among they all...i'm the shortest 1..that i was expected before work for the job~
I feel want to cry...for my height!!!!
haiz...no choice, ''born like this'' that is 1 of my fren~shirley told me.
Born like this~~

So happy to work for this event..
It make me feel that..$$$$ is very easy to earn>.<
& i'm so happy got chance to see her-
隋棠
She is the spokesperson for the St.Ella(brand)
I don't know how to describe her....
She's so so so pretty!!!!
ermm..Unfortunately we got no chance to take photo v her!

 Michelangelo's Italian Restaurant @pavilion

Shortest model i ever see....

The make up artist

She's so photogenic!


♥ Luna bar- St Ella event

End up~~~
A billion thank to Yvonne...for the kind ,to fetch me back...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment