I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

U ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My Instagram

Monday, March 7, 2011

Movie day♥♥♥

Monday blue????
NO,NO....
This words definitely not in my dictionary...
=)
Went to moive with carley today~

BLACK SWAN
I personally do not like this movie...
The Schizophrenic heroine,
''scared die me''!!! =s
7.3.2011

And what is the next ???
Shopping....
Not so much time to shop...>.<

I bought a liquid eye liner(majolica majoca) & 小裤裤..hehe*.*
Can see the design in the pic?? haha..little star n leopard one~
Cute & sexy >.<'''
So happy,without used any money to get those stuff!!
Hohoho...
Thank you someone for the parkson voucher~

Before leaving, we decide to take our dinner at
Pepper lunch @ pavilion


Oh ya....
Anyone have 微博 account???
Just create 1 for myself....
ADD ME!!!
my name in 微博 is 
singyee-starfish

Welcome to my world =)
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

1 comment: