I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

U ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My Instagram

Monday, August 15, 2011

Bologna- Italy♥♥♥

I din't know much about Bologna before i went there~
Such a nice place!! Love ~~
Now i only know the Bologna spaghetti is came from here~~
So lame me=.='''
Compare all of the hotel in my trip~
This is i love the most!!

So happy ~ **bakaとんちき


From
Venezia s.lucia to Bologna centrale
=)


 nice right?!!!!! oh~ heaven~
 My big big big bath room~ + bathtub
HeHe~~ so enjoyed my bubble bath *.*

=DDDDD


indispensable ~~~~


Red wine with beauty =P
Cheerssss




The next day~~~
Hotel breakfast~~~

Not so many variety~ bored!!!!!




City tour~~







 shy >.<

 Mermaid 's papa???



 Horrible place~
The dead body will be placed in the middle of the table.
This is the 1st university
in town



Do u see a coffin inside???? >.<




 he always say~
he is 书香世家
So he wanna take pic v this statue~ =D
 This is the way they park their bicycle~~

 view of bologna~
The park~
 rrrrrrraaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww!


 sexy ladies~~
 history~



Going to dinner~

Dinner place~



Not nice =(((

 This is the last pic we took in Bologna~

In bologna~ the expenses are lower than others~
Not so many shopping centre or mall for us to shop.
End up, baby only get a jeans frm pull and bear~~
& me~~`
Nothing =(((

No comments:

Post a Comment