I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

U ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My Instagram

Friday, August 12, 2011

Venice- Italy♥♥♥

We spent few hours in the train the way from Milan -to -Venice.
We play Plants vs Zombie in train, which is the famous Iphone zombie game! 
 =D
Of course- Snap shot is a must-do-thing


 Comfort & Punctual
Heeeelllooo Venice~

 ♥♥♥ the way to our room~~
 freaking expensive~ so we din't experience it~








 Nice!!
 Venice trademark

 ♥♥♥

Wei yang--- vin's colleague 

 I really love those church that i visit over there!
Many years of history & the great and spectacular!!

 made by GOLD

 haha~~
 Dinner~
 Night view
 I ♥ the night rather than the day time~ 
R.O.M.A.N.T.I.C


 Cold >.<
 =)))))))

 Old old old style -- key locked!!!
Room No.2 =)

The living room
 Simple, but not nice d breakfast!
 A cup of coffee~~

 Down stair







 kidsssss

 Addict to Ice cream~~~








 I like this shape!!!! lol


 Ester~





 souvenir ~~

* actually i was here feel like a bit disappointed in this city~
In my mind, this is a very romantic city, but a lot of people ~~ tooooooo packed =(

No comments:

Post a Comment