I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

U ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My Instagram

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Florence- Italy ♥♥♥

After-- Bologna~

Now is the FLORENCE =DDDD
Do u know any special at here?
Besides the church very big n nice~ incredible design!
Yeah~~~~
David's statue is here .... The original statue is here!
Sounds like mmmm so ham sap =P
Frankly to let u know that. 
this is my 1st time saw so many naked statue!!!!
hohohohoh~~~ 大开眼界 O.0
hahahahahahahaha~~

in our small small room~~


 Church
 1of my favourite pic~
The background looks so fake!


 buy buy buy~~~~~
 Market~

 Miss monalisa hong~

 Their painting skills is always the best 1!

 Love the building~

 Love my man~

 queuing to see the real David~~~
But we din't get in~

 Doorbell ~ nice

 Yeah~


 Inside the church~
it would be great, if my future wedding at here =D

 #fantastic #incredible 




 Lucky to be here~




 Spot a handsome.
He is so concentrate on drawing~

the happy moment for kids~

the police so handsome right!
&
they ride BMW

 On the floor!!!!

 On the floor!!!   O.O

 it's so wasted & unfortunately can't bring back to home~


 my handsome
 hehehehehe

remember this?



 eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 *.*





 I don't know what it mean~~~


 Florence view =DDDD
 冲上云霄那部戏也是在这里取景哦~~
他们是在这里相遇的♥♥♥

*Love the lifestyle in the city~

No comments:

Post a Comment