I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

U ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My Instagram

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Milan- Italy♥♥♥

What a lazy bug!!
Two months after my trip only have time to blogggggg!
*no time is my excuse =P

Lets start to enjoy my long long journey in Europe.

*21 April 2011
This is my very 1st time to take plane alone!
All the way from KLIA to MILAN
& transit in the half way at DOHA airport.
Transit time-- 12 hrs! crazy man!!!!!!!!!

Btw....i'm so nervous...
Alone is torture!!!
 Qatar airway

 Reached Malpensa airport
Waiting@.@

Euro 7,50 to Milan sentral
Milano card=)


Took bus alone to meet my PRINCE =D
I'm on my way, baby also on his way to Milan sentral too....
Excited like we 10 years din't see each other....=)
 Our 1st hotel in Milan
Located in Milan's china town

 our room

bath room

After we settled down~
We went out to hang around.

 Palace



 Inside palace

 beautiful view~
 Milan street



 Touch n go??

 =)

 Duomo --Milan


 Photo taken inside the Duomo church~





 Dinner time =DDDDD

 Nice ambience


 HOHOHO!!! totally cant understand!!
& we both have no idea how to order.
They cant speak well in english =.=''
 this is super delicious!

The next day
 Early in the morning =)

 
 Breakfast


 Beer early morning
 honestly! we cant finish it



 love the cheese~~~~ so muchiiii
 >.<



 Ermmmm.... where is the next destination?
Nike~ just do it~

Duomo again=)



 emo??
 spot a handsome =D
 muackssss

 a must go place!!!!!






 针灸??
 
 unique
 Mother of shopping mall
The 1st shopping mall in the world

 贪吃

 Armani chocolate!
 My love~~~
 eat eat eat
In Italy~ Gelato ice cream is a must-eat junk food!!!


Next day~



 going to next destination


 Bvgari

Bye Milan 

Tell u a secret~ When the 1st step in front of Duomo- Milan.
I still cant believe that...like a dream.. i try to use my hand to knock my head ~ hehehe..*stupid!

After Milan~ Venice is our next destination~ we went there by train...
DOO doo~~  Ging Gong GinG gonG

Next --- Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment