I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

U ♥ Me

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My Instagram

Friday, August 5, 2011

Freelance's life♥♥

Recall previous life, imma freeeeeeeeeeee like a bird....
I can arrange the date which i want to work n rest!

Young-- can do whatever u want to do~ Really enjoy the previous life time and the peeps that i met!
MOST of them are Leng Lui~~ I will proof that what i said =P

Below is a little part of my photos taken in my previous event job =D
Look back~~~ i feel i getting older already compare to last time!!!!!!! =S
Pc fair
like to act ~~~

Lancome event


Another event~
Game fair
me~ the 3rd one~~~~ =P
The pretty girls all is from korea! 
''SPECIAL GIRL''
 Game fair





 Forgot what is the event!!
But our boss is Japanese~~~



CARS event @empire
Oh!! How i wish this car is mine!
After work =)

 ♥ St Ella event
隋棠 so prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

 vivi bridal wedding house commercial shoot




♥♥♥


HUH~~~ another long time ago pichaaaa~
 i know i look like Lala...that time >.<

ling~ i miss u~

Rado watch roadshow=DDDD
 like it so much!



 >,>
♥♥♥

Another GAME FAIR


♥opsss...DO- RE- MI


Furniture fair~



LoL...do u guys have this experience before??
 selling light stick for peeps who going to watch concert =D
Mickey & Minnie


*Make up job*
 Can u see~~~ i'm serious~~~! =D


 Done!

Michael Jackson??!! meet him in a fashion show back stage!


♥>,>♥

This is a part of my working life~ Everyday different working environment, meet v diff people.
I learned alot... & get a lot of experience!
But , i had change my mind~ I wish to get a stable job now.
I want to have a stable life and a working place. ** Is this the sign of i'm getting older & older?!! SAD =(

No comments:

Post a Comment